gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Evelyn
08-11-2015, 01:51 PM

Everything else was forgotten about when the topic of children came up. She felt Athena tense at her side and Amalia grew nervous, her coloured ears pulling back towards her head slightly. It took her wife awhile to formulate the right words, the pause that lingered between them felt thick and heavy. But apparently she had been thinking the same thing. With their boys getting bigger her drive to have pups again was so strong. But she wanted them to be from her, have her family linage in them. She wanted to pass on her genes as well, but Athena was right. There was no way that they could have that without someone having to be intimate with another one. It made her cheeks burn, tears brimming in her dark blue eyes again. She sniffled and buried her face into the gray woman, her tiny body tense. She wanted it so badly, but she also felt like it would be betraying her wife. Her mind trickled back to the conversation that she had had with her mother, of the ideas that Pip had shared with her. "My Mother did share an idea with me at one point... but I didn't share it with you because I thought that it was absurd. But now..." she pulled back, unmuffling her voice from her wife's fur. "Well she said something about if we wanted to have pups that could hold both our traits, that you would erm... you know... with my brother. Or me with yours." She shuttered at the thought, but it was still an idea after all. It was really the only way that they could have a litter of their mixed genes. Blushing furiously she covered her face again, suddenly dreading anything that Athena would say.

"talk" 'think' "you"