gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Athena I
08-11-2015, 09:04 PM

Her sass was very much noticed, but he didn't take offense to it. Being cheeky wasn't always a bad thing, but he would still narrow his eyes and give her a sly grin at her slight bow. "We're a communal pack that tends to lean toward being neutral. Nothing too crazy. Just so long as our members contribute to the pack we offer a home and look out for eachother." He knew his pack wasn't huge and it wasn't really anything to fear, but he was proud of it none of the less. It was his home and it gave him a place to gather with all of his family. That was enough for him, at least for now. She introduced her pack and it was quite obvious the pride she held in it. He smiled a little at that. It was good to hold pride in something, especially if it was something that you had worked hard for.

At her question he glanced from her curious gaze to the land just on the other side of the river. "Yeah, I was born in The Range. Back in the day when it still belonged to my parent's pack." He gave a little shrug and turned his bright blue gaze back toward her. "That was a long time ago though and in all honesty I didn't truly live there for very long, but it's still my first home so I still have a little bit of a soft spot for it."

"Talk" "You" Think