Kava

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
08-12-2015, 12:43 PM

Leaving Abaven had probably been one of the most terrible decisions Vail had ever made in the entirety of her life. She never wanted to go out again, and she barely wanted to leave the den when her father had coaxed her out. He was even bigger than momma though, and she knew that he would protect her from every horror that might be encountered. So she'd follow him, and he'd talk to her softly. He'd encourage her, but also warn her. While he too wished Motif's vision that their child wouldn't grow up constantly aware of her disability she'd slowly learn that the world was not nice. Anything and everyone would try and take advantage of her loss.

She'd have to be smart, and study hard and promise to obey mommy and daddy's every order. They knew how to keep her safe and she had to trust them. She'd accept the conditions of life her father brought forward, and despite how deep a conversation he was having with a young pup Vail understood what he was saying. Eventually though, they'd be cut short as a meeting was called. The last time she'd crashed a gathering was at the fight training and daddy had been so worried that he'd had to carry her back off. Apparently she would be allowed in this one, and eagerly she'd follow after her impossibly tall father. Wagging her tail the bounce to her step would quickly return.
""

if i haven't replied to you in a while, remind me [here]