Extra large
build
Light
player
Lazuli

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3WinnerDouble MasterLegendaryFamous
1KVolcanoDream WeaverTrick 2019
08-12-2015, 07:56 PM

A man of power. The label pleased him. As time went on it was becoming clearer and clearer what kind of creature he was. The desperate, lost soul was slowly fading, and in its place rising a proud King. Man of power. It had a nice ring to it. Aki had a way with flattery.

How many wolves in Imperium? That was a seemingly innocuous question, but one that gave Valentine pause. In the paws of an enemy that information could be dangerous. Then again, couldn't a simple scouting mission tell a wolf the same thing and more? "Just under 20," he answered honestly.

With an incredulous expression, Valentine listened intently to Aki's description of his tribe. No structure whatsoever? "I can't imagine such an existence," he said with a chuckle. It was incredible, really. How did they get things done if there was no one to call the shots? How did they function? What held them together? He had so many questions! "That's absolutely fascinating!" In his excitement Valentine shifted his weight from paw to paw as he thought. "If you are willing I'd love to know more about this tribe of yours. The idea reminds me -vaguely- of a communal pack here in Alacritia that I have had the pleasure of getting to know." Perhaps the Lady Epiphron would be interested in such information.

"I would imagine such a thing would not happen in many packs?" Valentine frowned at this, not because he took offense but because it was so terribly true. "In too few, I'm afraid." Alacritia was full of weak-willed, lackadaisical packs and parents. Weakness wasn't to be coddled, but challenged. It was something to overcome not embrace. "If only more had that mindset," he lamented.

NOTE: Valentine has a female striped skunk companion named Lefty. Unless stated otherwise assume she's present.