Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
08-12-2015, 08:54 PM

She was on him before he could even blink, their bodies would collied and the tiny galactic she wolf felt an incredible relief to be in his presence again. She'd quickly mirror his laugh, her tiny bell like one a sharp compliment to his booming baritone. He pushed into her affections as he returned the sentiment, she'd missed him too. Ria would only lean further into his chest as he wrapped one large limb around her shoulders. She didn't really notice that he'd gotten all mucky, and she didn't really care either. She just wanted to be close to him. He'd be able to really speak before she could, barraging her with questions before pulling away enough that they were not touching anymore.

Before she answered she'd look him over. He looked.. plumper? Like he was well fed, along with being rather covered in grime. She'd make a face before looking down at her own pelt, she was probably covered in it now. She'd sigh and laugh at the same time as she answered his question then. "I've been south, i left you guys and just found him. He showed me around the Southern continent and we just now started our way back. He needs to find his siblings, and I wanted to find you!" That was only the answer to one question! "Other than that I've just been exploring. I thought Caia was still with you." Where was their wayward sister? They all needed to be together again pronto.

""