gems
size
Large
build
-

The Ooze Participant
04-08-2013, 09:00 PM
Erani

She listened quietly to his answer, and some of the worry faded. It was replaced by curiosity. Who was this mate? She had to thank the female for being able to bring some happiness to Neo?s life. Now that she thought of it, he?d never seemed all that happy in Valhalla. Now he seemed to hate it with a passion.

?At least he?s happy where he is. By the way, I?m glad to see you made it out alive in the Eruption.? There was no sarcasm or falsity in her voice or expression, only earnest relief. She had wondered what had become of the male. She knew Valhalla had released him, but no more that that. She rose with a small huff owing to the small weights in her womb.

?I?m keeping you from your pack. And I shouldn?t even be out here. Nova and Cairo will probably have my hide for coming out here in my condition, but I had to find out for myself.? She turned and began to make her way out of the field, but paused. ?You?re father, Nnoitra, got me out of a tight spot with Banshee. I never thanked him for that. Can you give him my thanks??