Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
08-13-2015, 10:47 PM

The man would give another small smile and a nod when the girl would answer. It was in fact a good thing, as this place not being owned meant Katja and her hoard weren't here in lands that use to be clamed by Ebony wolves. By him and his friends, or those he thought to be friends anyway. Silently he would watch her as thoughts of the past would drift through his mind and as she would, as he'd hopped, become less nervous. A shy smile would cross her features just as her tail would become just as untucked as it had been tucked. Slowly she would come a bit closer and with a renewed curiosity as a question would fall from her lips and her head would tilt to the side.

Maximous would look from her back to the stone structure and shake his head. For a few moments he would stay silent as another question filled the air. "No, I don't have a name for it and I don't know who or what built it. I only know that it was already here when I became part of the pack that, at the time, claimed this land." he would turn back to the girl who stood roughly about six feet away. "And Im not sure what could have built this."

My other characters are Kathleen, Ravine, Soleil, and Phoenixa(not all are currently active)