Loner
Prologue

gems
size
Medium
build
player
08-14-2015, 10:27 AM
Feel free to skip me, only putting this up because I needed a break from real life for a bit... Also, luv you all! If you could PM me links to threads I owe so when I get back I can crank, that would be lovely <3

There was stillness all around him, the mostly ivory and pale wolf hiding out and becoming more of a recluse than ever before as he beat himself up over his more than embarrassing loss during the raid. He hadn’t even gotten an attack in before he was on the ground and out for the count. He was hiding in one of the larger pieces of foliage on the territory, scolding and picking apart everything he did. He wanted to be a fighter, a guardian, but he couldn’t even protect his homeland – what was that supposed to say about him? Was he weak?

It was impossible for him to know the answer for sure, so he sat there, having just returned from running all of the territories for the second time that day. He had been pushing himself to the edge, sleeping when he needed it, eating when he needed it, but only when he needed it. He had been practicing his moves, honing his skills on whatever objects or animals he could. Occasionally instead of using hunting techniques he would attempt one of his attack moves on prey he hunted down for himself.

There was a call that rose as he was grooming his pelt, his eyes widening slightly from the narrowed expression they had been holding as he rose to his paws. His cracked pads carried him swiftly across the familiar lands towards the source of the call – his mother. He noticed that she hadn’t been at the raid, but hadn’t known why. While curiosity had filled him, he hadn’t pushed it further, figuring that she had her reasons. He arrived and took a seat next to Varda, his ears perked as he awaited some sort of noise from any of his family members.

"Speech"
Help me with PROJECT DANCE or PLOT WITH ME