Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
08-14-2015, 01:33 PM

The dark male would watch as the lightly colored girl would turn her attention back to him and cross her forelegs. His brows however would nit together as she would voice another question, but this one was about his old pack. About Ebony. She would go on to say she wouldn't want her pack to be involved in any mix up. For a few seconds Maximous had realized that his words had made her nervous again both by the way her body reacted and by the fact that she stated she had only just been welcomed. In that instant Max's face would go gentle again and his voice would take the place of hers. "No, Ebony won't be returning any time soon. When ownership of the pack changed hands, the name changed and so to did the pack lands.

Blue orbs would scan over her to see if everything, that had previously tensed up, had relaxed before looking directly at her face once more. "I don't think you have anything to worry about, even if you did I wouldn't let them harm you." he would give another small smile before looking back at the rock structure.

My other characters are Kathleen, Ravine, Soleil, and Phoenixa(not all are currently active)