ardent

A frozen Waste

Ookami

gems
size
build
player
02-14-2013, 01:42 PM
The three were playing in the snow like they were infants once more. It made Ookami feel like she had a family once more, and she loved it. Her green eyes watched at Cyril drop a huge pile of snow upon Thane, That nearly made Ookami fall over with laughter. It was quite funny in her eyes. Still laughing quite hard Ookami soon found her self pinned in the snow belly up, Her green eyes were gazing in to Thane's Blue ones. Ookami laughed even more, She could not get her words out correctly because she was laughing so much. "T...T..Thane.. This..is fun." She said as she licked his muzzle. She was enjoying this very much, looking up at Thane she pushed him off of her so she could stand up. Her fur was covered in snow and it looked like her fur was black with white spots everywhere.

Smiling at Thane she walked around him and rubbed her tail across his back. She was smiling some more now. "You know what i like the most about this day. I like the most about it is because i can do this." She said as she took thane's legs out fro under him. She was laughing even harder now. It was quite funny as to how he fell.

OOC:Got an idea for a puppy you need to skype me Maka.