Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
-
player
08-14-2015, 07:51 PM

Calypsei had been so focused on working with her fight training, practicing her moves that she had almost missed Allen’s call. She was panting slightly to let out the sweat she couldn’t actively sweat out given wolf biology. Her eyes were their calm selves as she arrived, confusion lacing her looks as she went between Tinaro, Lark, Bass, Wren, and the others at the meeting, holding her gazes longest on Bass and Allen. Allen called the meeting, but Bass was back, so shouldn’t he have called the meeting? Also, why was Bass so visibly pissed? So many questions flooded her mind as she took a seat next to Tinaro, noting the tension that filled the air as she kept her eyes locked on Lark. She was concerned for her friend, who looked slightly worried for some unknown reason. She didn't say a word though, keeping a respectful silence. She was, of course, happy that Bass and Wren were back, but still had no idea what was going on. Curse her and her habit to train in the more secluded parts of the territory.

Help me with PROJECT DANCE or PLOT WITH ME

Avatar Credit goes to euphoriclies on dA/Sarah on RoW