size
Medium
build
Medium
player
keanai

Famous
08-14-2015, 08:58 PM
Lillie's tail wagged happily as Motif glanced at her, pleasure in her entire slightly-wiggling body. This tail wagging increased as Vail slipped into the water completely, and she had to forcefully restrain herself. She so loved this water. Oh, so so much. She wished she knew of it sooner, though she also loved that Vail was here. She grinned at the girl's question, even as she lowered herself fully into the water, eyes closing happily. A small gasp worked it's way free as her chest and belly were submerged, and tail once more went off - this time underwater, causing a... rather odd look to pass over her face. That dissipated, though, as she addressed Vail. "Well... if you'd like, you can splash me? Or your mother. Or you can try swimming. Don't worry, just keep your paws moving - and neither I or Motif would ever let you get hurt," she once more encouraged, tail wagging some more. "Try wagging your tail underwater," she added a second later, grinning. It was an odd feel - exactly why she suggested it.

"Speech"
Note: Lillie has scars over her right eye and down her cheek. She also has scars under her chin and on her jaw. Her tables and art will most likely not reflect this. Unless it is specified otherwise, assume Lillianna is accompanied by her companion.