Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
Vail
08-14-2015, 09:33 PM

His question wouldn't receive much of an answer, or one that was any less cryptic than her first words. Soliloquy was gone from her forever, her family would never be complete again. That fact tore at her heart and didn't help her if she wanted to resist the company so easily offered to her. She could have easily run back to her mother and siblings, and if she had been smart she would have. But her feet were restless, and her heart yearned for her children and their sire. "I'll never catch them." She'd whisper, the solemnity in her voice would show how forlorn she really was. Isolde would try to put them all from her mind. Her children, Sol, her parents.. Gethin was the only one here, the only one she could lean on in that lonely moment. In her broken state she'd easily yield to his advances, and accept his embrace. He was very close, she could feel the heat of him as he leaned closer and nuzzled into her strawberry blonde scruff. His compliment would reach her ears as she leaned into his chest, "Thank you." Her voice was soft and she blinked back a couple of tears before he could see her face again. It sounded like he really thought she was both lovely and fascinating, and the compliment did a lot to help her stray from more troubling thoughts. "You're sweet to say so."
-

if i haven't replied to you in a while, remind me [here]