gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Athena I
08-15-2015, 11:36 AM

He knew he was going to be in the doghouse for quite a while for this one, but he still felt better having told her. It certainly taught him a lesson not to hide anything from Surreal any more. Her words about how he was still a warrior against death really resonated with him and weather she realized it or not really helped to solidify his decision to make this new line of work his passion. A small, sympathetic smile touched his lips at her sneezing. It was hard to take her anger seriously while she was sick. All he wanted to do was cuddle her and make her feel better. He reached forward till his nose found her cheek and he pressed a small lick to the soft fur there. "I promise I won't hide anything from you again. Now, you need to get some rest, darling. I'll bring you some more herbs in a while." He smiled again and kissed her forehead. "I love you, Surreal." He got to his paws and turned around to make his way out of the den so he could go find Zuriel to help her on her herb hunt and to tell her that he had finally broken the news to her mother. He was sure his daughter was going to be happy to not have to keep this secret for him any more.

Speech Thought Others