Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
08-15-2015, 12:55 PM

Athena held her breath while she waited for Falk to speak. When he finally answered she breathed a sigh of relief. It wasn't a no. That was more than she could have hoped for. On top of him seeming like a genuinely nice man there was the surprise of his wife being related to her own. That fact made her chuckle. Oh what a small world it was. It seemed like she wasn't the only Armada that had dared to fall in love with an Adravendi. She nodded enthusiastically before reminding herself yet again that he couldn't see her. "Yes, that's perfectly fine. You can take as much time as you need. I'll go back home and talk to Amalia and make sure she still wants this and let you know." She giggled softly, suddenly giddy and excited to get back home. "Thank you, Falk, for even considering it. I hope Surreal takes it as well as you have. You've really given me some hope for Amalia's dream." She giggled again, unable to contain herself, and reached forward to give a friendly lick to his cheek. "I'll see you soon then!" With that she hopped up and started running toward home, more excited than ever to bring her news back to her wife.

"Burn Baby Burn"