size
Large
build
-
player
08-15-2015, 01:27 PM

THE WOLVES WILL CHASE YOU IN THE PALE MOONLIGHT
Drunk and driven by a devil's hunger...

Hárekr took in the woman's unusual form as she turned to gaze at him with her own mismatched eyes. Well, well, well…. were the gods sending him a sign? She would raise to greet him, commenting that the kills were decent in this area. Háre grinned as she offered him a sample of the meat. These Alacritians were quite generous. This was the second time he'd been offered food by a stranger and free meals were something he rarely passed. "How very kind of you, I shall." He moved toward the kill and much like with Sin's eyed it for any sign of poison purely out of habit. There was no reason for her to be after his life in such a manner and she had just been eating from it.

Biting off a chunk of the meat Hárekr savored it for a moment that swallowed with a grin on his face. "You're quite right. Most excellent." He shrugged at her question. "Nothing in particular brings me here except perhaps the unconscious steering of the gods. I wander from here to there, near to far. Wherever my paws should take me." He nodded. "Aye, I am a foreigner, or was. What of yourself? OH, I should introduce myself. My name is Hárekr Kaltharsis. That is a rather interesting mark on your shoulder may I ask how it came to be?"