gems
size
Large
build
Emaciated
player
Dragon Mod
08-15-2015, 08:16 PM

He stared blankly at the dark male, unsure whether or not he should trust the man. He would keep those thoughts to himself, however, so for now he would keep an eye on him to see where he stood. Even though Ylva claimed that her brother would obey her, Sin wanted to see if the brute would obey anyone else asides from her. It would be an interesting observation, so for now he would simply smirk slightly as he nodded. "A pleasure." He responded before carrying his gaze over to Ylva. This woman was certainly gutsy in asking requests from him, and this one seemed to involve the children that were to be born in the near future. He regarded her with a curious and guarded stare, his face a blank slate to make it harder to see what he might be thinking. He wasn't quite sure if he trusted this...mangy looking creature, but time would tell. "I will keep that request in mind, for now we wait until the children arrive. Not much can be done until they come of age for training...and judging by your brothers character so far, I'd rather my children not be slaughtered within their first year of life. We shall see, however." His gaze returned to Diablo, the taller male quite the strange character so far. "No offense to you, but you don't seem the type to go easy no matter who it is. On top of that, I need to see where your loyalties lie."

"Speech"