gems
size
Large
build
Emaciated
player
Dragon Mod
08-16-2015, 02:44 AM

Some of his attacks were successful, others were not. However, the same held true for the curious cat. The fight was over, and it was indicated the moment the Lion had placed himself upon the ground in defeat. Sin had beaten the odds, coming out of another fight against a creature that could have potentially ripped out his guts if it so chose, but he was all the wiser. Breathing heavily, Sin backed up a few paces, just out of reach of the cats claws should the brute decide that losing wasn't an option for him. Blood welled over his body, his coat further stained with blood, but this time, the majority of it was his own. He'd shake his head to free his face from the clinging ruby liquid, blood dripped past his eyes as he finally straightened out to hear the words of his opponent. "I could say the same for you, cat." He retorted, though his voice was neither kind nor unkind but somewhere in between.

Stained amber gaze met the curiosity that stained the lions lighter gaze. It was odd, meeting another creature that carried the same trait as his own father. In Sin's mind, it had always seemed rather...girlish, to have pink eyes and such. But such was the wicked way of genetics, he supposed. "My name is Sin. And I'll find a healer on my own time, it's not my first fight against creatures of your kind." He smirked, a little curious as to what this creatures name was as well, and where he came from. He had seen his share of large cats roaming around, but a lion would be the first. "Do I get a name too? Or are you to leave me calling you kitty cat?"

talk, think