size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Glacier

The Ooze ParticipantTreat 2019
08-16-2015, 12:29 PM
She giggled as he bowled before her, he had adequate form, and his head lowered enough to befit a princess - she couldn't help but notice. She easily slipping into his humor, with sparkling eyes she grinned up at the larger man. "The pleasure is all mine, Mr Mithros Aeris of the stars" she dipped her head in a more subtle and regal form of a bow. She would follow the gaze or his eyes then, and turned herself to see the ocean, it was vast and wonderful and not a sight she was likely to tire of any time soon. The sight gave her a feeling of nistelga, reminding her of her father and their time here.

Her eyes snapped back to him as be spoke again, and her lips twitched in further humor as he described them as properly acquainted. She let herself become a little more serious next as he asked where they should begin. She knew this land better then most, even if that wasn't much to go on, and she raked her mind trying to think of an adiquite place to start. She had let her eyes winder again and returned them to him as he twitched. It was such an amusingly subtle motion and she hid another grin, at least he hadn't jumped and squealed like a girl. "No, I live a fair distance away I returned for the nostalgia" she joked, humming a little as the considered. "There are a few places of height, perhaps we can begin there, look for any traces of them and give you a good idea of the lay of the land, perhaps then you might have some insight on a place they would explore"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Most people dont want to be nagged about threads - I do! If I owe you a post, tell me. I've taken on a lot of threads and gotten lost. If you want a post, tell me where, and i'll reply.