Loner
Prologue

gems
size
Medium
build
player
08-16-2015, 03:07 PM

There had been nerves about him. To say that Fate had been a worry wart was an understatement, especially with learning that his mother was carrying his little siblings inside of her stomach. He made sure to constantly check up on her when he wasn’t practicing in one form of another. He held his breath for only a second when he noted a strange scent on the wind. Instantly, he would turn to check on his mother, his father in the den with her as he poked his head inside, eagerness within him. “Are they coming?” Fate was eager to know if it would be the day he became an older brother. The idea itself excited the pale ivory boy.

The boy’s tail wagged from side to side with anticipation, trepidation soon following as he looked at them. He wasn’t sure if he should be there, in or around the den, or if he should wait for his parents to allow him to come in. What was the bad thing about being the current youngest? He had no idea what he was supposed to do when a new litter came into the world behind him, including the exact moment they were to come into the world. Fate was being awkward.

Help me with PROJECT DANCE or PLOT WITH ME