size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Athena I
08-16-2015, 03:15 PM
"Speech"

Leo smiled and gave a small, grateful dip of his head as she returned the compliment about his name. "Well thank you. Leo is actually a nickname though. My full name is Aaron Leopold Adravendi-Mathis, but I'm not a huge fan of Aaron and Leopold sounds too stuffy so I've gone by Leo since I was a kid." He chuckled at the explanation, breifly trying to remember the last time he had actually explained his full name to someone. Varda would disrupt his musing by answering his question about Frith. Ah, so his daughter then! He gave a little shake of his head when she mentioned being a Prologue wasn't as important as being a leader. "No, no, every position and wolf in a pack is important. A pack can't run properly without all of its members, remember that." He smiled and chuckled as he saw the intrigue in her gaze. It was very obvious that she was curious and he was more than happy to answer any of her questions- about Fiori or otherwise. "We're one of your neighbors actually! We're a fairly neutral pack. We want everyone to contribute to the pack what they can. We're also mostly run by a Council of wolves, but of course I usually end up making the final decisions."