Loner
Prologue

gems
size
Medium
build
player
08-16-2015, 04:15 PM
His mother informed him that yes, his siblings were coming, and that it would be a while before they were out of her stomach. While he was intrigued, he figured his mother would want some form of privacy, save Frith’s presence. This was only concerned when his father requested that he go and find his siblings to share the news, and to send Sorrel towards the den if he saw him. Fate would nod, knowing that he would be able to see them once they were out and wriggling around. “I’ll be back when you call, then!” He would say before leaving, trotting off as he went to hunt down Luck, Varda, Aslan, Sorrel, and Félicien.

It was so exciting! The pale boy knew that the loss at the raid had done a number on them, but he didn’t mind too much because there was at least one bundle of joy on the way to counteract the bad news they had received, meaning that everything would be alright. He had a more positive outlook on life, but that might just be because he was forcing himself to stop beating himself up over his loss at the raid, specifically.

-Exiting for now-

Help me with PROJECT DANCE or PLOT WITH ME