gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Vail
08-16-2015, 05:28 PM

Fate was always the obedient child, and he'd agree almost jovially with Frith's words to go and gather his siblings. Really it would have been easy to just call out, but if running off to collect them kept him occupied Frith wasn't going to complain. He'd offer his son a quick smile before devoting all of his attentions to his laboring wife. They'd stored a few of the herbs that might make it easier during the birth on Novella and he would eagerly nudge them towards her. Labor continued on, for how long he wasn't sure but it was much too long for his liking. Eventually though their newest litter would enter the world.

The first two pups were both healthy sized males, when the third arrived he was incredibly surprised at her size. All the same she was still healthy, just much smaller than her brothers. After he assured their safety his attentions would return back to their mazing mother, who was understandably exhausted. Maybe their older children would have to wait until tomorrow to get their introductions. "They're beautiful, Novella."
""
if i haven't replied to you in a while, remind me [here]