Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy

Famous
08-17-2015, 11:52 AM
Stupidly, he hadn't been paying attention to his surroundings much. His attention was focused on the pig that he'd been stalking - so much so that he barely noticed the approach of another, only turning his head milliseconds before someone ran straight into the side of his face. His pace would slow to a halt as he pulled away from the stranger sharply. His fur bristled a bit as he eyed her, feeling a bit irritated that she'd not only run into him, but distracted him from his task at hand entirely. Who knew if he'd even be able to keep up with the pig's scent now?

He frowned at her words.  She wasn't much younger than him, but the way she'd walked into him made her seem much more childlike to him. "You're the one that ran into me," Lark would retort, a defensiveness creeping into his tones. "And you interrupted something too." Though he hadn't gone on any large hunts yet, he knew the basics of hunting.. and he knew being quiet was a bit part of it. Surely if the pig was anywhere near, it was gone now that she'd opened her mouth to complain!

His nose twitched as he tasted the air, noting another unfamiliar scent. Ignoring Azula for a moment, he would twist his head to find another standing in the distance. For some reason that he couldn't find, he was vaguely familiar. His frown deepened as he eyed Azula.  "You two trying to ambush me or something?" He wrinkled his nose; he was pretty sure he could defend himself if that was the case. He cast a questioning gaze in Aslan's direction.

Only at the sudden arrival of Calypsei would he relax. A sigh left his throat at her question. Why the hell had three wolves found him here? Perhaps he was not as good of a hunter as he had thought.. for a good hunter knew how to be both the hunter and the hunted, and he was making his presence pretty easily known here, it seemed. "I have no idea who these two are," he'd say matter-of-factly, slipping in to his serious tone. "But they aren't my friends. What are your names, anyway?" his inquisitive gaze would fall from Azula to Aslan as he waited for their answers.