ardent

Taking the Time [PACK MEETING]

Akemi

gems
size
build
player
08-17-2015, 01:00 PM

She had come in just in time to hear Sin's little speech, and then the woman Avalon make her case.  The little femme would blink her single eye, then the gaze would harden some. It seemed some sort of chaos had happened during her time getting here. She would slide into place beside Ravine, her voice rising to consult the president.

"With all due respect, miss president, even if a wolf reminds you of someone close to you there are other ranks you had given out that, to my understanding, should have been consulted first. Even if in the end the decision is yours, we are still a pack, are we not? Or are you to say we are all now merely pawns of your and his," She would direct her head towards Sin. "Game?"

The small female would narrow her single eye, not yet ready to be quieted. "I admit there is more that must be done for our pack, and we must all pull or weights further, but still, I did not join Sonticus to be a pawn. For this to be a repeat of my father's pack. So help me, should I start to feel that it is, I will fight my way out of here." Her words were fiery, full of passionate anger. She would not be some slave... some pawn.

...and Akemi was more than willing to bear the consequences of her words. She knew they could be seen as out of line, but anger was natural at this time.

"Listen to me talk," 'or read my thoughts.'