Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
Ephiny
08-17-2015, 02:53 PM
A soft smile pulled upon her lips when she noticed the smirk on the male, stroking his ego seemed like a good idea and it seemed to have worked for now much to her own delight.Flicking her ears she listened attentively to the males words before she turned to look over her shoulder to were the male was watching before a soft chuckle escaped her lips.
"Walking around your land seems like a good idea..." she began before she turned to look at the large male once more But one can only admire something when close up and I tend not to do something half assed. she stated with a chuckle before took a stride towards him.Carefully she aimed to circle the male, allowing her orbs to absorb his features before she  brushed her snout along his shoulder to take in his scent, should he allow the contact.
"I a sure you, I mean no harm, are you can tell from my scent, I am a rouge so you need not think I seek to spy upon your pack or yourself she stated before she chuckled slightly "however stalking such a creature like yourself seems like an exhilarating game of sorts" she cooed softly before she teasingly, placed a gentle nip on his ear before she returned to her spot before him."Surely we can come to some agreement?
If I forget to reply please remind me