Angel

gems
size
Large
build
player
Arian
08-17-2015, 05:09 PM

Being someone who took good note of others, he noticed how she was having trouble explaining all this. Indeed she was strong, so strong in fact that he looked up to her even as an adult. A warrior trying to explain to him these things, he sent a small silent smile. "Perhaps one day someone can teach me more of the lore. I'd like to know your language as well those names are definitely foreign. Although.... is there a ritual something of the kind. Where I can throw away me last name and gain another. I want to fully be apart of this new me, no longer an Armada. I don't wish any future pups to know of that name. They will know of Yfir and their strength." even if there wasn't he planned to strip himself of his heritage. Maybe even then he would cut his ties off with Athena. He would be happy that she and Amalia were happy together.

Vereux would dip his head to Katja "You've given me something great Katja, you will never know how thankful I am that you've given me life." he would say to her. At the moment he would think he was completely loyal. He wouldn't leave Yfir unless it meant his last breath would leave his body. Then perhaps the gods would welcome him in Valhalla.

"I speak"