gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Frost
08-17-2015, 06:06 PM
Kreft would watch as the pack slowly filed in, he was slightly surprised that anybody even bothered to show up.  At first what he had to work with didn’t seem too promising, then the rest of the pack filed in one by one. As wolves came his mind formulated ways to best test them, he really wanted to test this man they called Sin. At the meeting Arian had announced that he would be the beta, Kreft hadn’t heard of this man actually working to earn what he had so Kreft wanted to prove to himself that Sin had any worth when it came to fighting. He also wanted to test those in the pack who were at a disadvantage. When the flow of wolves seemed to stop, Kreft would stand up and start to speak. “If you came at my call it must mean you came to fight, so I won’t waste anymore of my breath on introductions.” He would wait for any possible looks the wolves would give to each other to happen before speaking again  “The two small ones will be together, (Ana, Akemi) The Blind one and the one back there avoiding us are together (Jack, Paradox) Avalon and the one with the white ears (Ravine), Cypress and the one I havn’t mentioned yet (Xephryis), finally will be me and Amachi fighting against Sin.” He didn’t care an ounce whether or not the wolves were happy with their pairs they got what they got and if they complained they would have to answer to his teeth.
[Image: Gqk3pLr.png]
[Image: xfrNNFt.png]