Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
-
player
08-17-2015, 09:42 PM

Calypsei had been keeping a calm mind, effectively zoning out of her surroundings as she thought until she heard something, which made her ears perk up as she looked around, spotting a familiar ivory form tumbling towards her. Calypsei went to move out the way of the Destruction girl, but failed to move fast enough as she tumbled into her paws. Calypsei gave a soft and slightly amused smile as she backed up a little bit watching the girl stutter out an apology. It had been an accident, so it was fine. “It was an accident; it’s fine!” She attempted to assure the girl there was no harm done. “Hello Finch.” She would greet shortly after as her aqua eyes focused on Lark’s sister. You had to be REALLY new to the pack to not know who each of the Destruction children were. There were so many things running through her mind, especially about her rank, Lark, Tinaro, Lillianna whom she had met earlier that day, and now Finch. Why did she stutter? That question came to mind as she looked at the girl she had only sene in passing until now.

Help me with PROJECT DANCE or PLOT WITH ME

Avatar Credit goes to euphoriclies on dA/Sarah on RoW