size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Evelyn

Famous
08-17-2015, 10:49 PM

She had smelled him on the border, there was no doubt in it! She had been really sad when she came home and found that Starling was still away in his healing training. But that scent! He had BEEN here and she just knew it! The girl whined as she trotted around the plains, looking for his brown and white form. Where WAS he? He had to be here somewhere, there was no way that he had just left without saying hi to her. If he had, well she would be very, very sad. Starling worked so hard to get her out of her bubble and take her hunting for pretties, and he started her with her collection too. They were probably the closest out of all of her siblings, but it wasn't like she was picking and choosing. Oh no, that would be too mean! She loved all her siblings, but her and Sparrow seemed to stay apart mostly. She was very loud and had tons of energy, drove Finch a little mad with it all. She preferred to be quiet with her few episodes of fun times. "Starrrrr!" She yipped, pouncing on paw to paw as she ran around looking for him. "I s-smell y-you! I k-know y-y-you h-here!" She stuttered out, her throat already hurting from her high pitched crying. But she needed to see him, right now!

"Speech"
'thoughts'