size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Ehrgeiz

Famous
08-17-2015, 10:50 PM
Esa watched Spencer's expression with a little bit of horror in her emerald eyes as she saw him take a breath to compose himself. She had definitely spread her scent and it was getting to him. Her claws tightened their grip on the Earth to keep herself firmly planted, tail wrapped around her paws. Her breath quickened slightly as he stepped a little closer - was the scent too much for him to resist? But then he would seat himself a few feet from her, and she relaxed a bit, smiling and giggling a little. Her ears were perked with interest as he mentioned what he liked to do whenever he came across these bugs, to lay in the grass and watch them. "That sounds so serene... I'd love to try it," she said with a slightly dreamy look in her eyes.

Then the man cleared his throat as though he was about to say something important, and Esa bit her lip, silencing herself so she could listen. Her ears folded back as he mentioned the scent she was giving off, asking if she realized what was happening. She was fully aware, and she had acted out of place, flaunting her scent carelessly right in front of him. "I'm sorry Spencer, I didn't mean to do that," she said, feeling a sudden swirl of emotion welling up within her - it had to be all the hormones flowing through her, "This is the first time it's happened to me... My body has definitely got a mind of its own right now." She didn't know if admitting that to him was good or bad, but it was the truth - she didn't quite feel in control.

But he was right. Something was bound to happen to her if she wasn't careful. Her body wanted what it wanted, but her mind wasn't so sure. She'd never felt like this before, never craved the closeness of a man. Yet somehow everything had changed quickly in a few days - she'd never had a female role model to warn her of this stage of life, so it was both frightening and exciting all the same. She would have to find out herself what she was capable of. "Spencer, would you lay in the grass with me, under the stars?" she asked, trying to change the subject a little, "You can show me the way you enjoy these twinkling lightning bugs, I've never even seen them before." She would await his response, smiling all the while her belly was tight and nervous, but she didn't feel like she wanted to run away.