gems
size
Medium
build
Emaciated
player
Ehrgeiz
08-17-2015, 11:08 PM
Bright waited patiently at the edge of the borders, shifting her weight comfortably on dainty paws. Every now and then she glanced around, keeping her wits about her - she didn't feel anything sinister about this place, but one could never be too careful. She'd been fooled before, and she was more aware than she used to be. Little time would pass before someone approached - a male with brilliant russet coat and stunning blue eyes. Bright's silver eyes would search the male's face, and saw the smile he offered. She offered a smile in return, and although genuine, it was not a smile that reached her eyes. Instead, her eyes retained a sorrowful gaze, a look that was not directed at the stranger, simply a look that told of a lifetime of pain.

"Glad to meet you, Leo," she said, dipping her head politely, "My name is Bright Moon. I've come in hopes that your pack has space to include me..." Her voice trailed off in a quiet but sure tone. She knew what she wanted, but she was prepared to be turned away or questioned further. She would wait for him to answer before she said anything further, and although she had her doubts, she still held hope that she would be able to make herself at home here.