Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
08-18-2015, 10:29 PM

Arian would look at Sin, a shivering sense of fear took her for a moment. She almost felt like she was making a mistake. Though, she would make it clear now, this deal was circumstantial. Her tail flicked as the pregnant woman thought carefully about her words. Many wouldn't be happy with this, and depending on their reaction it could mean many things. "I the same Sin, you betray me and I'll fight to the death. However, you will be alerted if something with our deal goes wrong. Just remember you are allowed to challenge for another pack if your paws get tired. After all, having an alliance with two strong packs is better than losing members. As not able bodied as some are they come and go." Arian spoke to him about this. "I still have to consult the council about you, I'm making a executive decision, but they have every right in their ranks. Don't be angry with that. I like you Sin and it's a free hand out, but if I have to the pack will remain under my control until further notice. The north, the name, the way it's run. Is very important to me. I need help and you are my insurance." she blatantly said. As she started towards the Sonticus lands she wondered if he'd get angry at her. But it wasn't like she was saying the deal was off, one reason or another came around she would tell him if there were complications about the deal. Handouts or not she wanted to know he could work for what he was getting.

"I'll tell you of any packs that are prime for the taking if you wish. Life tends to throw balls in our way." she offered some sort of insurance to him. After all, now she was tettering on not wanting to give her pack to him when he felt like it. It was when she felt like it. More like when others trusted him enough because the last time this happened she had made a dear mistake. "Enough talk about this deal, I'm sorry if I've upset you. I want to know more about you. Tell me about your mates your children. My blood heritage the walkers have a very large line of family like the Armada's." maybe a change of subject would ease her nerves. However Sin had never had a friend before, she was sure of that. He didn't understand the weight of things. The strong lived and the weak die unless protected. So she was determined to be strong where it counted for despite her leg.

"Talk"
[Image: zL7Ypap.png]

Cypress being Arian's mate, can jump into her threads private or not. Arian is fluent in Japanese and English but also knows mild Irish. Avalon is also allowed to crash Arian's threads.