gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
keanai
08-18-2015, 10:38 PM
Star would stare at her, knowing that she wasn't really listening. It was the same look his brothers got when he talked about plants, and he sighed softly, looking away. Was it because of his stutter? He wasn't very confident so others ignored some of what he sounded like, right? He closed his jaw with a click when he finished talking, knowing that she wasn't listening anyways untill she commented on talking. His eyes narrowed slightly as he stared at her. "I-if it was...I w-wouldn't have m-mentioned it." He said softly, staring at her. "Y-your j-jaw is gonna h-heal, and i-it will be s-stiff if you d-don't excersize it. I-if you ever w-want it t-to open properly a-again, so you can p-protect y-yourself ag-gainst s-someo-one wh-ho wants t-to take a b-bite out-t of you...th-then ex-cersize it." He said deeply, commandedly. He was a healer, and she would listen to him if she wanted to be able to heal properly. They would have to all learn to listen to him, wouldn't they? When she commented on the language he sighed softly, glancing away. "Non sarĂ  in grado di parlare veramente , se non mi ascolti . So che balbettare , ma si dovrebbe imparare ad ascoltare coloro che non sono abbastanza intelligente per avere mangiato a causa di un commento non pensavano attraverso ..." He huffed, knowing that she wouldn't be able to understand him, so he was really free to say what he felt. He was silent then, thinking. "C-come w-with me. W-we're g-gonna go f-find you s-some Elderb-berries and meadowsweet." He said softly, moving to stand.

"Burn Baby Burn"
"Italian"