Loner
Fluffy Marshmallow

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
08-19-2015, 12:20 AM (This post was last modified: 08-19-2015, 02:48 PM by Evelyn.)
Alright! So they haven't done the do just yet, but its happening very soon. Now! Since Destruction's have themed litters, this one is going to be birds again, OR musical things. But a lot of those hae been taken again. But we aren't just doing songbirds this time, but expand it to all bird types! Ex. Swallow, Kestrel, Quaker, Rosella, Quail, ect.

I would like for all the pups to have Destruction as their last name, but if you want they can have Sartaddi-Destruction to have both Wren and Bass' last name.

Now all these pups are obviously going to be in Abaven, and we have set a limit of THREE pups in this litter. Since Abaven is pretty full and... I think Wren might kill Bass if she has another five babies. I would prefer if one of the below designs was used, because I wouldn't want to have to get a pup redesigned if the player falls inactive and I have to readopt. In the case of the player falling inactive (a month without posting without an absence up) I do reserve the right to take them back.

DESIGNS : Click for larger version.

FORM :
Code:
<b>Full Name :</b>
<b>Alignment :</b>
<b>Gender :</b>
<b>Design :</b>
<b>Quick Description :</b> Just brief
<b>Personality :</b> At least 150 words

<b>RP sample:</b> At least 100 words please! Can be as a pup or an adult, up to you.

My focus needs more focus.