Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
-
player
08-19-2015, 02:10 PM

Calypsei held her comfortable silence as she attempted to figure out what was going on with the meeting and why the Azat looked so angry with the pack. Had she or Lark or Tinaro done something wrong or was someone else to fault? The girl hadn’t done much socialization, which was fine with her because she was an introvert who cared more about her training then making friends. She already had two amazing friends to hang out with, and they were going to be the warriors three as she had affectionately called them since her conversation with Tinaro, though she had yet to bring the subject to Lark.

She kept herself calm, a lack of emotions or empathy in her eyes as the now returned leader started to speak, addressing them as a whole. It made sense, because in Bass’ absence, the pack had shifted and quaked, though it had not fallen apart completely. She listened intently, not intending to be a dead weight and intended not to carry one around either. There would be a new fight training system, and Calypsei was more than eager to get started with it because it did sound interesting enough. The Azat reminded them all that the pack was supposed to be a pack of mercenaries, a fact that Calypsei had not known. There was a slight shudder, only a hint of hesitation in her eyes as memories from her past rushed through her mind before she fought them away from her expressions.

Bass grouped her in with the fighters, allowing herself a nod only before Quelt stepped up, addressing Bass directly. He made mention of her, and how she had been ‘exceptional’. She allowed a small smile to light up her face at the mention she had not been expected. She had only stepped up because no one else had, and she wanted to continue on with the training. She pondered the questions part of Bass’ speech, wondering if hers would be a stupid question. It didn’t hurt to ask. “Are all fighters going to receive basic healing training in case we get into a tight spot out in the field?” Curiosity killed at her, making sure she understood Bass’ words to their fullest extent.

Help me with PROJECT DANCE or PLOT WITH ME

Avatar Credit goes to euphoriclies on dA/Sarah on RoW