size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Evelyn

Famous
08-19-2015, 03:27 PM

When Nona told them the name of their pups, he couldn't help but let out a small laugh. Yes, a nice combination of their names. It was interesting, he had never thought of doing that with his and Wren's children, but instead keeping with family tradition in setting a theme for their young. "They really are cutie pies, I can't wait until they start walking around." He said softly, nodding his head. It was always be best once they started to move around, their personalities shining through. He remembered very well the first time that that happened to his pups, and he adored seeing little pieces of them come through every day. She apologized for not being at the meeting, and he just slowly shook his head. "No need to be sorry Nona, I understand. Family is very important, trust me. You be with you little ones all you can, they grow up far too quickly." His were already a year old, and he had no idea when that happened.

He watched as Nona gave her babies a little lick, his smile growing at the sight of it. There was nothing like a mothers love, he knew this for a fact. Wren's eyes had a different light in them when she was with their sons and daughters, something that he didn't think would go away. "Honestly Nona, its alright. When your little ones are older you can start being more active, but they need you more than anyone else does right now. You just rest up and get plenty of sleep, okay? Soon enough these guys are going to make you wish you had more paws." Even with just two, pups were very busy. They had endless energy, and often ran laps around Bass. He had never been more tired than he had then, and doubted that he ever would be again.

Talk like this