Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
-
player
08-19-2015, 03:47 PM

The slightly older girl was young and reserved, which were things that Calypsei had not expected from Lark’s sister. It just went to prove that she had spent too much time hanging out with her rather outspoken friends to realize there were other wolves who didn’t talk as much and were more timid. Cal was curious as to why the girl was so reserved and timid, given her parents and other siblings seeming to be more open about them. She apologized, claiming that she didn’t know her name, and the girl only nodded. Finch probably wouldn’t know her name, and that was alright. “It’s alright, I don’t normally talk to a lot of people. I’m Calypsei, a friend of Lark.” She explained with a small grin present on her maw.

Calypsei’s bright cyan tail settled for a soft wag as she tried to reassure the girl that there was nothing amiss and nothing to be sorry for. Calypsei was too reserved herself to carry a conversation, especially if the other wolf was more shy than she. But, Calypsei was not the kind of wolf to give up anyway, so she would continue to try!

Help me with PROJECT DANCE or PLOT WITH ME

Avatar Credit goes to euphoriclies on dA/Sarah on RoW