Beneath her skin[PRIVATE]

Kaios

gems
size
build
player
04-09-2013, 04:53 PM

Kaios

He watched her, taking notes on the way her mind and body reacted to this heat. She seemed very disoriented. She looked at him, violet eyes filled with confusion. There was a look in those eyes, one that made him feel like she had forgotten who he was. His ears pressed against his skull for a moment, then flicked back forward. It didn't hurt his feelings, but, it didn't bother him that she had forgotten the father of her children. How could she forget the blood that had been shed the day he impregnated her? She wore the scars that he had littered all over her large frame. Had she really forgotten? She needed to get out of here. ?What did you say?? Her voice was so scratchy he could almost hear the words fighting to crawl up her dry throat. "?The heat is warping my mind. I forget and then remember and then forget again. We need to go. Champion can watch the pack while we leave.? Champion? Who in the was that? Must be a new member, one with a good rank to say the least. He didn't question the queens judgement. ?How are you fairing?? "Same as you obviously. I haven't left these lands since you dragged me here without a fight. His tone was very sarcastic, harsh, and scratchy like her own. He turned away from her. Was he... honestly developing feelings for her? No, that wasn't possible. He would never feel something for anyone. He needed to care for himself, that's it. So what attracted him? Her looks? Her clam? The power? He didn't know at this point. But he did know that he couldn't show her his emotions. He needed to keep the chaotic reputation he had built. "Lets go!" He snarled impatiently. He was very thirsty.

-Exit-

OOC: Okay, so I went ahead and moved this to wolfpaw lake so we can continue there :