size
Medium
build
Heavy
player
Evelyn

Famous
08-20-2015, 01:17 PM

It wasn't long before her apprentice trotted to her side, offering a short greeting and checking her name. Nodding her head and smiling slightly, she let her gaze rove over the girl quickly. She knew that Dag had trained these guys since they were young, so she probably knew a lot more than Mercy assumed. Which left her feeling more nervous. And of course Siruis was taller than her, cause who wasn't a freaking giant in this pack? Her. Ears flickered slightly, but otherwise she showed no other signs of her slight irritation. "Yup, and you're Sirius, right? We haven't really had much time to chat," she said softly, an easy smirk on her maw. "Now... I have never really done this mentor and apprentice thing, and to be completely honest I am not even sure where to start... I mean do you know all your basic defenses?" She asked, knowing that she probably did. But they had to start somewhere, and Mercy wanted to see what she knew before they jumped right into fighting. What was the point of sparring against her if she didn't know the basics? Assuming that she did, it never hurt to check. Plus... this whole thing was new to her. She just hoped that she did it right.

"Speech"

Mercy likes to swear and bite, and she can be unpredictable. She's not always nice, and is quick to jump into a fight. Thread at your own risk.
Mercy has a visible scar from her shoulders down to the middle of her back, in a v like shape. Not all of her art shows this.