size
Large
build
Light
player
Athena I

Famous
08-20-2015, 01:25 PM

Zuriel wasn't quite sure she liked the tone that the stranger had to her voice or the slight grin she carried. Something about it was slightly unsettling even though she wasn't sure why. Zuriel's brows pulled together with thought and slight confusion as the woman spoke of a pack that apparently once held on to this land. Zuriel was sure that her mother probably knew of this Arcanum she spoke of since her mother has a great memory of many things, but she couldn't say she was familiar with the name. "I'm afraid I don't know anything about that," she said, voicing her thoughts and lack of knowledge aloud. She watched the woman a little more closely and began to wonder if perhaps she should have just gone on back to the den like she had planned. "Were you part of that Arcanum pack?" she asked, curious as to why this woman was so concerned about their being on this pack's old lands. Zuriel knew these used to be where her grandmother's pack had been back in the day as well, but it hadn't been called Arcanum. It was... Valhalla? That sounded right. That was all way before she was born though.

"Talk" "You" Think