ardent

Let's settle this like men!

Allen

gems
size
build
player
08-20-2015, 03:15 PM
Was Allen prepared to fight? Yes. He was prepared whether it was win or lose against the younger male. In fact, if Tinaro did prove to beat him in battle it would just state how ready he was for a rank within Abaven. The calico male would steady himself, preparing for battle against the younger.

First he focused on his defenses -- head would align with the spine, ears flicking back to press against his head. Eyes would narrow, to protect them from bites and cuts. Neck would scrunch up, shoulders rolling into a forward position. Stance would widen, legs bending at the joints and weight evenly distributed for balance. Toes too would be spread, claws biting into the soil to keep him grounded. Tail would raise behind him like a banner, ready to help aid in his balance. Finally, his hackles would raise, giving the gentle man a slightly tougher, edgier appearance.

They faced each other directly, only a few feet apart. As Tinaro approached the man was wary, watching him close the distance. When he suddenly started to pause was when Allen would throw himself forward. He would lower his head, throwing it to his left {Tinaro’s right} with jaws spread open. He hoped to catch the yearling by the leg that he was thrusting forward, to sink his fangs into the right shoulder of his opponent just behind that bony bit he was jutting outward. {Counter. Damage To Allen Pending.}

Front right leg would sweep forward a well, hoping to catch the yearling behind the knee and bring him forward, into his jaws. It was likely that the bony bit of the boy’s shoulder was going to strike his neck somewhere in his counter attack, but perhaps in bringing him forward with a leg sweep he might be able to avoid getting too much damage. {Again, damage from Tinaro’s shoulder still pending.}

He would feel pain though, however, as Tinaro’s jaws pierced his scruff, roughly half an inch deep at the base of the flesh, right above his spine. The moderate hold his opponent got was slightly threatening, but nothing that the Azat would panic over.

Tinaro vs Allen for SPAR || Round:: I/II

Ooc:: Got permission from Millie to take my time with this since I was having a hard time off my medication. Thank you for your patience hun! <3