ardent

Willow Tree March

Akemi

gems
size
build
player
08-20-2015, 06:37 PM

His words were a gentle source of reassurance. She wasn’t a failure, and it was natural that her children had gone off on their own. There was time yet for her to establish a relationship with Shiki too, even if it was hard. She would give a small nod, letting her gaze fall for but a moment. Akemi knew there was so much she had to do yet. Things that she had to do for the sake of her children. For the sake of her own peace of mind.

Her single red orb would lift to Ravine again, and Akemi would manage a small smile as she looked at him. “You know, Ravine, to be honest with you I think I might have found that love.” She would say gently. “I’ve been thinking about it for a little while now.” Akemi would gently move her paw over his.

“Ravine... I’ve been thinking about how safe I feel around you... How happy you make me feel. I... I think you’re the one I’ve fallen in love with.” Akemi would offer him a gentle smile. “I know it might seem like I’m rushing things but... I just... I feel this is right.”

"Talk"