Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Emaciated
player
Dragon Mod
08-20-2015, 11:27 PM (This post was last modified: 09-28-2015, 02:07 PM by Sin.)
Yes, I've borrowed this idea from Arin because I found that it was effective in motivating me to do posts. SO, I want competition to keep my posting activity going!

Select one or more characters from my list, and who you wanna pit them against. Then, we shall choose the amount of time they will compete, and lastly the stakes!

Stakes can be anything from gems, art, purchasing something from the gemstore, donation (if both parties can afford it), whatever you want. Loser hands over the prize, obviously.

Keep in mind that this goes by ala time, so if we agree that it ends at midnight and we're hours apart, then we go based on ala time. c:

ALSO! Those who don't wanna participate in the challenge may choose to donate to the cause! The proceeds will go towards the winners and will be recorded here with who donates what and all that jazz c:

Characters to choose from

Aqil
Arvandor
Ashelia
Avalon
Dart
Diablo
Enigma
Holly
Kakashi
Kasai
Levaithi
Nixie
Obscuro
Rincavornon
Shiki
Sin
Zell

This will be updated regularly as characters/competitors/etc are added, as well as naming winners for each round and whatnot. Are you up for the challenge? ;D

Challengers

Arin--Start date: 9/24. End date: 10/8.
Starling--159 VS Dart--19

Past Challenges
Illume vs Enigma --Tied with 4 to 4. Na
Cedric vs Nixie-- Cedric wins with 5 to 4. Prize: Art