ardent

dance with me on mars (clothing optional)

Cascade

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Tealah

Samhain 2022The Ooze Participant
08-21-2015, 06:04 AM
I don't want to rest in peace
I'd rather be the ghost that annoys you

Well, Cas was in a much better mood. Maybe it was just her heat cycle making her emotions bounce so violently, but she was back to her normal cheerful self... and more. She was feeling frisky and more than a little restless, and barring soothing her heat with sex she would have to find some other exciting things to do to burn off energy. And she'd come up with just the thing. It was genius, really, brilliant, if she did say so herself. All she had to do was get Valen on board with the whole plan. The best part was - it would actually be pack related. Fulfilling her duties as a Et Uxor, all the while having a wildly fun time with her best friend, who happened to be the alpha anyway so it all worked out right? It was, in a word, brilliant. Yes, yes. Lifting her muzzle she sent out a howl, calling for Valen excitedly. Oh, say yes Valen, please please please.

"Speech"
I hope you can make me laugh
Six feet down when we're bored of each other
Cascade's "baby daddy" (Valentine) and her children (Angelus, Seraphim, Evangeline, and Chaos) are allowed in any of her threads, regardless of whether or not they are marked private. Because they are all special rays of sunshine.

Help keep my thread list updated so your thread isn't forgotten!