ardent

A frozen Waste

Thane

gems
size
build
player
02-14-2013, 04:14 PM
Thane chuckled as Ookami laughed; it seemed as if they were almost having so much fun it was criminal. The brute shook out his fur as Ookami came out from under his hold. Just as most of the snow had been detached from his fur Ookami laughed as she told him something. The femme told him she was happy she could do something and he did not hear the rest if there was any because his legs were swept from beneath him. Thane fell in the snow with a thud as he laughed while Ookami did so herself. The brute picked himself up and smiled before he kicked up some snow towards her.

"Yes yes very funny"he said with a smile in between laughs

Thane then shookout his coat again and smiled at Ookami. Only then did Cyril swoop back around and dropped snow back on the brute. Thane stood there with a bit of snow on his muzzle as his aqua blue gaze settled on the bird.

"Good thing I'm not hungry..."Thane said[/B]

"Master THane as we have gone over before I have taken down foxes and wolves before, I am quite capable of doing it again."

The brute didn't wait any longer until he chased after the bird as it flew close to the ground. He ran faster and faster with the bird gliding alongside him. The fun only stopped when THane tumbled in the snow and lay there, resting for a bit as he looked around him.