Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
-
08-21-2015, 03:00 PM
Surreal Adravendi

It was soothing to speak with like minded wolves. It almost felt like being in Valhalla. Talking of children, of the day’s events. As he took a seat, and confirmed the births of his and Novella’s latest litter, Surreal’s warm smile broke briefly into a grin, before talk of politics was broached. His response was favorable. Threar would not be a problem for Speartha. She nodded, straightening slightly. “That sounds reasonable to me. I intend to take Vericona Plains as a start, and perhaps a land from the surrounding area. I was born there, raised there, and many of Valhalla’s dead are buried there.”

A thought crossed her mind, causing her head to tilt slightly as she settled the thought into words. “Are you aware of any packs that might be a threat?” This information could give her what she needed to know, whom to avoid telling of her plans, and who to watch for in case of an attack. Any information he could give her would be a major help. She wanted to ensure her pack and family would have a safe home, and she needed to know how hard to push them to be able to stand against attacks and raids. Valhalla had lost their first siege to Glaciem, and while they hadn’t lost any land, there had still been loss of life; on both sides.

Walk ---- "Speak" ---- "Hear" ---- Think