gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Dragon Mod
08-21-2015, 04:32 PM
She growled in satisfaction, jaws dragging the male into the ground successfully and with little trouble. He would surprise her however, taking a chance at her guard falling. Before she knew what was going on the female was being rolled forward, her jaws squeezing down hard on the bit of flesh between her teeth so that she had something to hang on. Paws left the ground, her weight behind thrown forward till her back made contact. The force was nothing severe but it was enough for her jaws to loosen their grip and release Alvin's neck, grunting as her legs kicked at the air, trying to roll back onto her side before he made another move and got the upper hand.

Being left on the bottom was not something Paradox much enjoyed, having dealt with it since she could walk and talk. She always had to be on top, forcing herself through exercises she would have originally not care for one bit. ”I'll have your blood!” She snarled, body twisting awkward so that she could try snapping at any bit of his body that was near her head. Neck stretched, jaws slamming shut with enough force to break skin and bring blood to the surface.

Tracker
If I haven't responded to a thread within a week, please feel free to bug me about it!