ardent

dance with me on mars (clothing optional)

Cascade

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Tealah

Samhain 2022The Ooze Participant
08-21-2015, 05:58 PM
I don't want to rest in peace
I'd rather be the ghost that annoys you

And there was Valen. A grin baring her teeth and her tail wagging, she pranced over to him, only to attempt to flop down on him. "So I've been thinking," she chirped brightly, rolling over, then spoke quickly to spit out her idea before Valen could get a chance to shoot it down. "The pack's been pretty quiet, and it's been reeeeeeeeeeeally hot down here, so why don't you and I take a trip up north where it's a bit cooler? Like a vacation, only more fun because... I've been thinking... and you remember that pregnant alpha who showed up on the borders about to pop? There has to be some reason she'd be willing to risk going all this way to try to keep us out of their borders. Seriously, it couldn't have been to protect her pups because she clearly was willing to risk them by coming here to begin with, so what is it they're hiding? I think... now bear with me... I think you and I should take a bit of a jaunt up there and scout around. See what it is they're hiding up there. There has got to be something, right? And we know they're vulnerable now, with their alpha off nursing pups. It would be the perfect time to scout them. What do you think?" She grinned at him, clearly very pleased with herself.

"Speech"
I hope you can make me laugh
Six feet down when we're bored of each other
Cascade's "baby daddy" (Valentine) and her children (Angelus, Seraphim, Evangeline, and Chaos) are allowed in any of her threads, regardless of whether or not they are marked private. Because they are all special rays of sunshine.

Help keep my thread list updated so your thread isn't forgotten!