ardent

dance with me on mars (clothing optional)

Cascade

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Tealah

Samhain 2022The Ooze Participant
08-21-2015, 06:21 PM
I don't want to rest in peace
I'd rather be the ghost that annoys you

His put-upon groan drew a wicked grin from Cascade, and she sought to rub herself all over him like a cat, mussing up his dark fur and spreading her body heat and scent all over him. Let him go around smelling like pheromones for a while eh? But his words caused her to immediately roll to her feet and she was up like a shot. "Yes! I am really looking forward to getting out of this heat. And," she added, her muzzle crinkling in faint distaste, "I really didn't trust those two anyway. There's just something so off about someone that heavily pregnant doing all that. We should keep the group small," she went on, her mind already ticking over, already planning, pacing back and forth despite the heat that engulfed them both. "You, me... should we bring another warrior just in case things get dicey? Probably shouldn't be more than three though or it wouldn't be very easy to sneak." Pausing her musing, she tilted her head to glance at him nearly upside down. Her mismatched eyes gleamed in excitement, a slightly askew grin as her tongue lolled out. "Can we go now? Just think, it's probably so much colder up there," she added coaxingly.

""
I hope you can make me laugh
Six feet down when we're bored of each other
Cascade's "baby daddy" (Valentine) and her children (Angelus, Seraphim, Evangeline, and Chaos) are allowed in any of her threads, regardless of whether or not they are marked private. Because they are all special rays of sunshine.

Help keep my thread list updated so your thread isn't forgotten!